The frustrations business owners experience are often expressions of a larger problem.
Maybe they have an "old" website and no time or internal resources to invest in improving it. Or negative online reviews are hurting their business, and they're uncertain how to manage their online reputation. Or perhaps they want to modernize their customer communications, but they want to maintain a personalized customer service experience.
We examine the symptoms before digging deeper to find the underlying challenges that are hindering growth.
Here are some common issues we see — do any of these sound familiar to you?
Customers are frustrated with a service model that hasn't been thoroughly assessed or updated to meet expectations.
- Their website isn't growing their business — or the client doesn't have tools to understand how customers are using their digital products.
- Customer's frustration with the client's digital products is increasing operational costs through unnecessary support calls.
- They know they need to maintain and develop their site, but they don't have the in-house skills to do so, and they can't afford another employee. The result is that everyone and no one is responsible for their website's content and performance.
- Senior managers operate at a dangerous remove from customers with no systematic way to keep abreast of changing customer needs and expectations.
- Company communications are fragmented with different teams in control of different communication channels, sometimes competing with one another with no guidelines. Confused processes result in inconsistent and poor customer experience.
- Constantly "putting out fires" with no time for deep work due to inadequate systems design.
- Management underestimates the value of online reviews, leaving the company's reputation in the hands of strangers.
We Resolve the Underlying Issues
Building a prettier website, churning out newsletters, or having an intern post to social media every day will not fix these problems — and they won't grow your business. We believe in developing smarter content, not more content. And you can't develop smarter digital products without having systems in place to support sustainable production.
We work with businesses to create sustainable service models and design systems. We can help you streamline service processes, define roles and responsibilities, and establish unambiguous metrics for success that you can use for years to come.
What are your goals?
- Are you a professional service provider who needs to increase leads or appointments?
- Do you need to increase product sales?
- Are you struggling with customer loyalty or would like to increase the average return on customer interactions?
These are the questions we cover early in an engagement, and you'll notice they have nothing to do with design aesthetics. Only after we have clear goals and metrics will we begin to assess what design interventions will best help your organization.
Who We Are
Founder & Chief Experience Officer
Kyle is an expert in his field with over 11 years of experience in digital product development and service design. He graduated from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago in 2001 and later received an MFA from Boston University.
Kyle has considerable experience serving clients in the healthcare industry, a field which suits his enthusiasm for solving complex problems within sometimes daunting constraints. He loves bringing user experience research and systems design to small to mid-size businesses.
Dr. Christie Sosnowski-Bowen
Christie has been a practicing psychologist for over 13 years. She received her PsyD from Alliant International University (CSPP).
With an increasing number of Super Helpful's clients in the healthcare industry and mental health professions, Christie provides industry insight and assists in user research and content development.
When we're not working, you can find us exploring Long Island with our son, Jasper.
Nature walks at Sagamore Hill
Huntington Village Parades
Exploring Caumsett State Park
Who We've Helped: Featured Clients
- GraceMed Health Clinic, Inc.
- League Education & Treatment Center
- Via Christi Health Research
- Thai Design Distributors
- OPC Salon
- Rapid Steel
- City of Bridgeport
- Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development
How can we help you?
If you would like to find out if we can help your business grow, please send us an email. Tell us a little bit about your business and what you're struggling with. We'll get back to you within one business day.