What to expect from a strategy session
A SuperHelpful strategy session will either:
- Give you more confidence that the big changes you’re planning are likely to generate a solid return on investment, or
- Save you from making costly mistakes by providing safer options to grow your business.
Schedule a 60-minute strategy call with Kyle Bowen, SuperHelpful founder.
Here's how a strategy session works:
- You schedule a session. Sessions are video calls, so we'll get to talk face-to-face.
- We'll confirm your appointment and email you a questionnaire, which we ask that you complete at least 3 days before our session so that we have time to prepare for your session. The questionnaire will take you 15–20 minutes to complete. Your answers will help us have a more focused conversation, so our final report will provide greater value.
- After we receive your completed questionnaire, we'll send you a link to the video call and then talk with each other at the appointed time.
- Over the course of the following week, feel free to email us with any additional questions that come up. During this time, we will:
- write up a summary of the session from a transcript along with our recommendations as to how you can improve your design and service strategies,
- create a private login for you in the SuperHelpful client portal, and
- email you a link to access your final report on the SuperHelpful website where you can download a copy along with any supplementary material.
- Once you have our report, we'll follow up with you within a week to address any questions and gather feedback from you. We'll establish next steps for moving forward with any options you choose, faciliate a referral to another service provider, or simply close out the engagement.
A 60-minute strategy session is currently $299.
If you’re not satisfied with your strategy session, just let us know. We will issue a full refund — no questions asked.
Reschedule or Cancel
The confirmation email you receive immediately after scheduling your session will have a link to reschedule or cancel. If you choose to cancel your session, we'll issue you a full refund within 24 hours.
A strategy session is not a sales call
During the session, I’ll ask you questions about your business operation and history — building off of the initial information you provided during the questionnaire. I’ll make recommendations, which are not exclusive to our offerings. They are usually practical steps you can implement yourself or practices you can adopt with right in-house skills.
“Who are you?”
I’m Kyle Bowen
I’ve been helping businesses improve their digital products and services since 2007. I have extensive experience working with healthcare organizations, and I specialize in improving conversion rates for companies that generate revenue online. You can read more about Kyle here.
Who is a strategy session for?
A strategy session is not for you if:
- You’re not comfortable with divergent thinking.
- You want someone to confirm your opinions.
- You’ve absolutely made up your mind about a particular course of action and will be disappointed with alternatives.
- You hold fast to opinions despite contrary evidence.
A strategy session is for you if:
- You believe data and research may help your business, but you're unsure of where to start or how to proceed in a cost-effective way.
- You're about to spend a bundle of money on a new digital product or service, and you want a objective assessment of your plan.
- You'd like to kill multiple birds with a single spreadsheet.
- The idea of automating aspects of your operations makes you shiver with joy.
Ready to get started?